Outside Adult Play and Digital Detox Time
We are constantly inside and stimulated by bright lights and screens.
What about getting outside in the real world and absorbing some natural serotonin Vitamin D sunshine and play games! Like we used to as kids. Like we used to when we were growing up. What ever changed?
Life is too short to just work, pay bills and die. I would much rather chase water falls, dive into deep blue swimming holes or jump off a bridge.
Health Benefits Of Playing Outside for adults and children
- Builds physically healthier children. Nowhere is better than the outdoors for running, jumping, throwing balls, catching, pulling things, lifting and carrying objects.
- Contributes to cognitive and social/emotional development.
- Great bonding family time.
- Improves sensory skills.
- Keeping fit and healthy
- Increases attention spans.
- Happiness and better immunity.
So get outside today and leave me a comment below and let me know what fun you got up to?
See you over on Instagram.