Wow! Another week gone already, and what a jam-packed 7 days it has been! From a triathlon up at sunny Hamilton Island, to a Birthday Boy turning 6 and tropic-cool Hawaiian themed party to match. Just non stop, but I'm loving it!
A huge highlight of my week was heading to Hamilton Island - for the first time ever to the amazing FujiFilm sponsored triathlon (it was my 3rd time on the Island. Last time I was there Adrian asked me to marry him! So romantic). I am totally inspired to do a triathlon myself now, so watch out Hamilton Island 2014 - I'll be back ;)
Here's a snapshot of the busy Fitness, Food and Style week that's been ...
1. Lucky enough this week to spend some time chatting with legendary ironman, Ky Hurst. He's a superfit athlete, who makes it look just so effortless! And a great fellow too!
|Ky Hurst is an Australian swimmer and ironman
2. Beach-perfect lunch is something as simple as a wrap stuffed full of healthy protein and greens. Fresh and delicious .... and ... yes, that's a sneaky fruit muffin treat that you can spy in this picture too!
|Healthy salad roll lunch on Whitehaven beach
3. The absolute highlight of my week was celebrating our Oscar's 6th birthday with a fantastically fun Hawaiian themed party. Check out the blog post from yesterday to see how I pulled it all together in under 6 hours. Healthy food, fun games and grass skirts ... aloha!
|Hawaiian birthday party theme
4. There are many times when the easiest option ever would be to give up. STOP! Don't do it! The greatest rewards come from persistence and pushing through. I love this inspirational image and shared it on Instagram this week as a reminder to all of you ... and me!
5. Please indulge me this fangirl moment as I share with you my opportunity to meet and interview the supremely gorgeous Lindy Klim. What a gracious and stylish woman she is and so completely down to earth too! Keep an eye out for the upcoming feature on her and her business.
|Lindy Klim former model and fashion entrepreneur
Wow, there you have it ... another whirlwind of a week! Funny thing is I can't see it slowing down for a while yet!
Please, let me know how your week's been ... what exciting things has life dished up for you?
Until next Friday, take care!
Much love and friendship