Calling all City2Surf runners
I can't help but reminisce of our amazing Airbnb getaway in Sydney, in fact it's got Adrian into a new running regime after making the most of the surroundings that were at our fingertips around the Bondi area. Especially with the equipment along our walk from Tamarama to Bondi, the breath taking views of the Sydney beaches and who can forget the amazing iconic Icebergs.
Which reminds me, the amazing Airbnb crew are calling ALL Aussies to pack their trainers and running kit for the chance to enjoy a unique stay at a very special City2Surf listing at iconic Bondi Beach. WOO HOO!
These guys are renowned to be the worlds trusted and unique online accommodation specialists! They won't disappoint.
Anyone who's run the race before knows by the time you've navigated heartbreak hill and descended toward the finish line, you just want to collapse and be pampered. So this is your chance!
Airbnb has teamed up with my lovely City2Surf friends and are offering YOU aka runner extraordinaire, the chance to win a special night after the race at the North Bondi Surf Club. The listing will be fully kitted out with a massage table, spa bath and the best recovery refreshment to get you feeling good as new again.
With views of the iconic Bondi Beach, winners will also win a spot on this year’s New York Marathon plus flights and accommodation for 5 nights.
Pretty cool, huh?
Thought so, that's why I had to share!
The competition just launched on Sunday 19th July and ends 5th August 2015. Head over for your chance to win HERE.
Where you will be staying and what you'll get:
- North Bondi Surf Life Saving Club (NBSLSC)
- Ultimate runners experience: Spa/ice bath, massage tables, yoga matts, recovery snacks/refreshments.
- Sleepover at the NBSLSC on August 9th following City2Surf
- 2 x Return airfares from any Australian capital city
- 2 x entries in the NYC Marathon + return airfares and 5 nights accommodation
- 2 x tickets to the City2Surf after party
- Open nationally and to non City2Surf runners.
Good luck! And make sure you tag me in your pictures and share with your running friends.