A change for the better with a Fitness First giveaway
x1 Lululemon Weekender Warrior Bag and
x1 The Pure Mat 3mm by Lululemon
x1 iPod shuffle
x1 Jawbone UP Activity Tracker Wristband
So how do you enter?
- Entries will close on 6th March 2014, and a winner will be announced shortly thereafter.
- Tell me what your health and wellness goals are for 2014 & include your IG or FB name beside your comment below.
- You must be an Australian resident to win.
- The winner’s answer will be judged on most creative response.
- Please ensure you have subscribed to my blog, as the winner will be notified by email. If the prize remains unclaimed for 72 hours, a new winner will be selected.
- Ensure you tag your pictures on social media with #changeforthebest showcasing your New Year, New You.
- Only one entry per person.
- All color options of products limited by availability.
GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED
*WINNER MICHELLE VAMVAS*
Some exciting news from Fitness First!
Change is seen in every aspect of the business from the new look and logo, to new equipment in state-of-the-art gyms, through to new services that optimise the member experience
Registration for the Fitness First New You Achievement Awards open in July and close at the end of August 2014. New members of Fitness First can pledge their goals online at fitnessfirst.com.au/newyou
Find out more about what is happening at Fitness First click here.
* * * * * * *
Hi everyone, it's a brand New Year and I am super excited that we are all focused on reaching our new goals for 2014. A new year gives us the opportunity to re-evaluate and refocus our attention to what we want to achieve.
As you all know, I was extremely fortunate to go away to the Gymea Retreat recently. The retreat was facilitated by the amazing Amber from Bloom Wellness and was just an experience I cannot recommend highly enough. I met some amazing people and totally got inspired by the health practitioners and professionals that were there to help us reach our goals. I also met my "sister from another mister" Nicole Joy and look forward to our friendship blossoming.
WOWZA!! What a really relaxing time, it's the best thing ever! A retreat is exactly what a health practitioner ordered!
If you have never been to a wellness retreat, you may be wondering what to expect and think it is geared up specifically for hippies. Not the case and here's what I experienced - it was a total escape outta this world, solace, a haven for getting away from the grind and reflecting inward. It gave me a chance to reconnect with myself, solve some challenges I had prior to attending, gave me a fresh outlook and perspective on life. It restored my health and hey, I even dropped a few kilograms with eating all that raw food :-)
I know we're all busy, trust me I know. With 4 kids under 8 years I am constantly on the move so this came at exactly the right time. A retreat gives you time to reflect on your life, ponder your next move and questions whether your lifestyle supports your wellness aspirations.
Although I was able to attend an offsite retreat, I understand this is not physically or financially possible for everyone. With this in mind, there are other ways to achieve this goal.
To find nirvana, you need the tools of the trade along with a quiet space to put this into practice.