Chocolate Coconut Bread inspired by Lola Berry PLUS an interview
Gosh I love social media and food! Especially this super cute Australian super nutritionalist star Lola Berry who my dear friend Pana introduced me to a couple of years ago. We haven't met in person yet, but I'm thrilled to have this virtual 5 minutes catch up with Lola today as I drool every time I open her cook books for inspiration, check my daily stories when she inspired me to create this Chocolate Coconut bread....
Ladies and gentlemen.....
1. What fitness activity do you schedule into your daily routine to keep healthy?
- I love a mixture of yoges (thats my word for yoga), strength and walking, I love hiking and discovering places out in nature.
- yoges is my ultimate though, I just love the spiritual side of things
- I do have to say biophilia is my all time favourite word, so thats the healing power of mother nature, I love being barefoot out in mother nature
2. Describe your dream meal – what could we expect to find on your plate?
- I have a sweet tooth, so probably some kind of raw vegan creation. I tried this coconut water vegan soft serve the other day and it was serves with fresh strawberries and vegan salted caramel sauce and it was insanely amazing!
3. Who’s your go to style icon – who have you always admired for their style, and why?
- hmmm… style icon? I just dress how I feel, I love fashion and used to be a fashion stylist so I love it!
4. What’s a childhood habit or mannerism that has followed you into adulthood?
- well I still sleep with a soft toy - it's an orca whale - my favourite animal
- I also have crystals under my pillow too
5. Name three things you can’t leave the house without and why?
- yoga clothes, that way I can sneak into a class easy peasy
- lucky crystal, I love to have it in big meetings
- water bottle, at the moment I’m loving this copper Ayuvenic one, it's said to balance your doshas (vata, pitta, kapha) and aid digestion and help with glowing skin.
THANKS so much Lola for sharing a piece of your life with us and I can't wait to squeeze you next time I'm in Bondi.
Happy Monday! Come check my Instagram stories for some motivation today.
365 Lifestyle Motivator