Interview with Fernwood Fitness gym owner Lee Squire
What a fab month it was being a part of the Fernwood Fitness #28daybreakthru challenge. Super easy meal plans and recipes, fun and challenging exercises. I loved the motivational videos and day to day support and network that was available online.
The whole community feel, encouragement and numerous resources available within this online program, is phenomenal. It made life so easy and carefree.
What I love most about the 28 Day Breakthru program was:
- weekly exercise and nutrition plans specific to my body type
- a shopping list
- weekly learning videos from each Fernwood Angel talking about fitness, nutrition and mindset
- comprehensive recipe index
- step by step video tutorials on how to perform exercises in the right form and safely within the comfort of your own home
- numerous articles to build your knowledge on how to best live a fit and healthy lifestyle
- a 24/7 membership lounge where you connect with like minded women and share your journey, share tips and stories and most importantly ask for expertise advice
- a journal to track your progress, mindset, food records and progress photos
My local Fernwood gym simply welcomed me with open arms and I loved going to the gym and having Zali play in the creche room while I was able to workout. So today I thought it would be quite fitting to feature our local Fernwood gym owner Lee Squire on Friday Fitness;
How much would you pay to get all the above support available to you online 24/7?