Why You Should Be Doing Push Ups Everyday
I have never been strong in my upper body region until I started to bench press my kitchen bench! That's right! Every single day I attempt at least 10 push ups while cooking in the kitchen.
This habit formed when I went down to the beach playing with the kids and building sand castles, bang! 10 push ups right there on entrance of the water front princess castle Mietta and Zali were creating.
Here's some reasons why you should be doing push ups everyday!
Push up Benefits
- A fabulous FULL body workout as it uses majority of your body muscles
- Helps create balance and stability using the proprioceptive muscle fibers. These fibers are microscopic nerves that keep your body balanced.
- It gives great upper body definition, not only do they sculpt your back and shoulders but your arms.
- It enhances your cardiovascular system as it engages multiple muscle groups, your heart must work harder.
- Protects you from any shoulder injuries as it calls upon stabilizing muscles, which surround the rotator cuff joint, this area of the body is strengthened and conditioned for dynamic movements.
Even if you can't do a complete military style, do what I do and lay down and try lifting your body up and then rest your entire body back down.
Happy push ups day! Tag me #ds365 when you do yours.
365 Lifestyle Motivator