Loaded with goodness and a delicious taste - none of our kids even knew I placed broccoli in them! You heard right!
I keep a packet in my pantry and add it to my green smoothies, frittata’s and bolognese sauce. It’s genius!
I even had Oscar follow my recipe during the week, that’s how much he loved these broccoli brownies.
3/4 cup Woolworths Free From Gluten Plain Flour
1-2 tbs. Macro Broccoli Powder
1/2 cup Macro Organic Cacao Powder
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 cup vegan butter, melted
1/3 cup Maple Syrup
1/3 cup packed coconut sugar
2 chia eggs or 2 large eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. In a large bowl, combine the Woolworths Free From Gluten Plain Flour, cacao, Macro Broccoli Powder, baking powder and salt.
2. Set a medium bowl, stir together melted butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until smooth.
3. Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and stir by hand until combined and blended.
4. Pour into a pre-greased slice pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, until the edges are springy to the touch.
5. Do not over bake these brownies, cool them on a wire rack for kids school lunches or indulge ASAP.
I have so many more broccoli powder recipes to share with you. I can’t wait. Stay tuned until next time and I’ll see you over on Instagram.
365 Lifestyle Motivator